The Montessori methods can be useful as simple toys with real-world themes are frequently found in Montessori households and classes. In addition, the toys are
Discover Montessori method-inspired activities, sensory play and toys, books, furniture and weaning information.
Montessori climbing toys are game-changer because they provide numerous hours of independent play. Through child-led exploration, Montessori climbers foster the development of gross motor skills,
The Montessori children’s wardrobes are a fantastic way for parents who want to instill independence in their children at a young age. The wardrobe must
Using the Montessori method at home has many benefits, for both you and your child! Here are 5 reasons we love Montessori.
1. Teaches methods and organization– everything has its place.
2. Nurtures their ability to concentrate.
3. Encourages your child to value internal motivation over extrinsic rewards.
4. Helps your child develop practical life skills.
5. Shows respect towards your child, their feelings and interests.